This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. For more information on becoming a part of Monument International Church Assemblies (MICA), please view the membership section. And for other inquiries, submit a request form on the contact page of our site.
Who is MICA for?
MICA is for pastors. Whether you are just starting a church or whether you have been established for years. Whether you have founded your church or you were appointed to the position of pastor of your church. MICA will be a beneﬁt and a blessing to you.
How can I be a part of MICA?
Simply complete the information portion of this brochure and mail it to the address on the back and we will send you an application packet. Once you complete the application along with your $125 application fee and any materials that you may have concerning your ministry (i.e. brochure, schedule of services, etc.) you will be contacted concerning an interview date and time.
What does MICA believe?
1. We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death; His resurrection; His Ascension to the right hand of the Father and his personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the holy spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that people are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved.
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost until the resurrection of damnation.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.